Your concerns, observations and questions are very important to us. Your concerns and complaints are communicated to the management team and are evaluated by the center ownership. There are several easy ways to communicate with us:
- Complete your survey that is given to you upon discharge.
- Call the facility and speak with a member of the management team at (972) 566-6171
- Call the Administrator at (972) 566-4089
- Contact the Department of State Health Services Facility Licensing Group
1100 West 49th St
Austin, TX 78756
(800) 973-0022 or CMS Ombudsman Center
Please feel free to let us know when you have had a good experience. Complements are also communicated to the staff and are a great learning tool.
Medicare & Medicaid
All Medicare beneficiaries may also file a complaint or grievance with the Medicare Beneficiary Ombudsman. Call (800) 633-4227 or visit the webpage at Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Ombudsman Center.
Complaint Hotline: 1-800-458-9858 option 5
Email a complaint
Health and Human Services Commission
Complaint and Incident Intake
Mail Code E-249
P.O. Box 149030
Austin, Texas 78714-9030